Philip Tweedie & Company is one of Northern Ireland’s leading estate agency practices offering strong professional experience in sales, lettings, management and valuations of all property types.
Please see details below on current vacancies and how to apply:
1) BRANCH MANAGER
We are delighted to invite applications for a highly motivated branch manager to join our team at our Antrim office. This is superb opportunity for an experience Sales Negotiator or Branch Manager to join a thriving, progressive business.
- Manage the day to day running of the busy Antrim office and your staff members
- Carry out valuations, instructing properties, conducting viewings, keeping in regular contact with vendors and buyers
- Liaise and negotiate between vendors/landlords and purchasers/tenants
- Actively generate new and repeat business opportunities for market valuations, instructions, viewings and sales.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with developers, vendors and landlords.
- Monitor and report on office performance on a regular basis and attend Company management meetings.
- Negotiate offers and agree sales, liaising with relevant solicitors and banks to ensure timely and stress free completions.
- Ensure effective management and completion of all sales and letting transactions.
- Actively develop market share of sales and lettings through effective management of services and dedicated, honest and enthusiastic team.
Your essential requirements:
- A proven track record of residential sales and lettings at a supervisory or management level.
- Experienced in carrying out property valuations and taking instructions.
- Able to negotiate and close deals.
- A working knowledge of the residential lettings and property sales process and legislation
- Excellent customer service ethos and attitude in dealing with clients
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full, clean driving license
- Available to work Saturdays on a rota basis and evening viewings if required.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team to achieve targets
- An effective manager who can motivate and lead staff.
- A track record of developing and securing new business opportunities
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
This is a key role in the organisation and in return we offer a competitive salary, Company car and bonus structure.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Friday 22nd September 2017.
2) SALES RECEPTIONIST
We have a vacancy for a highly motivated and enthusiastic sales receptionist to join our team at our Antrim office.
This is a key role within our team, liaising with clients, undertaking the administration of sales and lettings, generating sales and sales leads through the provision of a high standard of customer care and service in our Antrim office. This opportunity would be suitable for an experienced sales administrator or someone who wants to progress their career in estate management.
- Work closely with the Branch Manager and other team members in the provision of an effective sales and letting service on behalf of Philip Tweedie & Company.
- Carry out a range of administration tasks as required in the letting and sales of all properties
- Answer and respond to calls and emails as appropriate
- Liaise with vendors/landlords, purchasers/tenants to set up viewings and attend viewings as required.
- Update the Company database on a daily basis to reflect the status of sales and lettings.
- Liaise with potential buyers / tenants by providing accurate information and literature as required
- Assist the team in preparing and uploading property details and brochures for new rental and sales properties in paper and online formats.
- Liaise with banks, solicitors and other agencies as required in the letting and selling of properties.
- Build effective relationships with new and existing customers
- Work as an effective team member to generate sales and grow the business
- Must be confident and courteous on the telephone
- Excellent customer care skills
- Competent in the use of computers
- Well presented
- Highly organised to cope with a wide portfolio of sales and letting tasks.
- An effective administrator
- Able to work Saturdays on a rota basis
- Full, clean driving licence
- A working knowledge of the residential letting and property sales process
- Experience of undertaking viewings
- Negotiation skills in closing a deal
- Sales experience
To apply for either position please send your CV to email@example.com by 4pm on Friday 22nd September 2017. We look forward to hearing from you.
Philip Tweedie & Company is an equal opportunity employer.