RESIDENTIAL VALUATION SURVEYOR
Philip Tweedie and Company are looking for an experienced Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their expanding Professional Services Department. You will work as part of the Professional Services team, however you will be responsible for your own caseload and the ongoing growth of this department.
The role will include:
- Preparing accurate property valuations and condition assessments for a wide range of property types principally for secured lending purposes.
- Applying your knowledge of the local property market and relevant legislation, produce detailed reports such as mortgage valuations, pre-purchase reports and RICS Homebuyer reports.
- Using the Quest system, XIT-2/Valuation Exchange and other online sites to receive instructions and upload reports
- Managing your case load to ensure valuations and reports are prepared and delivered within set turnarounds.
- Site inspection and production of EPCs.
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge and understanding of RICS requirements and all relevant legislation.
You must be a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS/FRICS) and be a member of the RICS Registered Valuer Scheme. You will be expected to work on your own initiative and therefore we require evidence of at least 5 years post qualification experience in preparing valuations. You must possess a good working knowledge of the RICS Red book, relevant RICS measuring practice and health/safety legislation and other appropriate legislation, have excellent written/oral communication skills and a professional attitude to work.
Applicants will require a full driving licence; a willingness to travel within the geographical area outlined below and show flexibility in working hours to meet client deadlines.
It would be desirable that you would have experience of preparing Homebuyer reports and knowledge of the Quest system.
County L/Derry; Antrim and Greater Belfast
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5.30pm, however flexibility in hours is required to meet strict deadlines.
Negotiable depending on experience
Company Car provided
If you want to join our team and progress your career, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com or Philip Tweedie & Company; 62-64 New Row, Coleraine, BT52 1EJ outlining your qualifications and experience by Friday 27th April 2018.