PROPERTY & RENTALS MANAGER
Day to day management of an assigned portfolio of Philip Tweedie & Company block managed developments and client owned rental properties.
Block Managed Developments
- Manage planned maintenance of both internal and external / grounds of properties including grounds, cleaning – gutters, windows, fire alarms and extinguishers, emergency lighting, painting as per managed contract.
- Liaise with approved contractors, organise appropriate quotations and seek approval from Property Management committee as necessary for maintenance.
- Appoint contractor and oversee completion of works to satisfactory standard.
- Carry out site visits and site audits as required with contractors or Management committee representatives.
- Complete onsite audit checklist for each property as per requirements of contract.
- Co-ordinate response to onsite property emergencies and ensure effective management of same.
- Regularly review accounts for each managed development, including annual budgets
- Organise AGM for each development and send out appropriate notification to property owners, including meeting Agenda.
- Prepare year end accounts for each property, including ensuring all invoices / costs are allocated to correct property, investigating sundry charges.
- Attend AGM as representative of Philip Tweedie & Company and provide explanation for proposed budget and queries in relation to accounts as necessary.
- Take minutes of meeting and circulate minutes for approval following meeting.
- Follow up and action AOB discussed and agreed at meetings.
- Liaise with new clients and carry out initial rental property inspection, including completion of all relevant paperwork.
- Carry out regular rental property inspections and liaise with the tenant /property owners regarding outcome of inspections.
- Co-ordinate any maintenance issues with agreed contracts, ensuring property owners and tenants are kept informed.
Ad hoc duties
- Day to day management of all rental and property management calls and correspondence, ensuring prompt responses.
- Liaise with Insurance Company / Management committee in relation to any Insurance claims on your property portfolio.
- Assist accounts office in debt recovery of overdue rents and management fees.
- On going communication with property management committee and owners in relation to property queries, accounts.
- Regular communication with contractors and clients ensuring the management and delivery of an effective and professional service.
- Maintain an up to date record of all actions on the Company’s database
- Attend site / properties as and when required.
- Provide supervision of emergency calls and action if required.
- Provide a high quality service to all clients of Philip Tweedie & Company.
- Any other duties as deemed by the Directors to be within the scope of your skills
- Highly organised and methodical
- Experienced in managing a range of tasks/issues at any one time
- Good communicator on the phone / email and in person
- Professional attitude to getting jobs done
- Clean driving licence
- Available to attend evening meetings as required
- Experience of working in rental/property management
Philip Tweedie & Company – Antrim Office
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5.30pm
Saturday: 10am to 12pm
£18-20K depending on experience
Pool car available
If you want to join our team and progress your career, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com or Philip Tweedie & Company; 62-64 New Row, Coleraine, BT52 1EJ outlining your qualifications and experience by Friday 27th April 2018.