Offers in Excess of For Sale, £150,000
This semi detached property would make an excellent family home. It could be used as a four bedroom one reception room or a three bedroom two reception room. The kitchen and bathrooms have been updated in recent years. The hall, stairs and landing carpets have only just been fitted.
This semi detached property would make an excellent family home. It could be used as a four bedroom one reception room or a three bedroom two reception room. The kitchen and bathrooms have been updated in recent years. The hall, stairs and landing carpets have only just been fitted. Externally there is a private rear garden and detached garage.
· Property extends to approximately 1367 sqft
· Can be used as four bedroom (one downstairs) with kitchen/ dining, conservatory and living room
· Could also be used as a three bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen / dining and conservatory
· Recently fitted downstairs shower room and upstairs bathroom
· Located within a quiet cul-de-sac
· Situated in the ever popular ‘Mountsandel’ area of Coleraine
· Double glazed throughout
· Well proportioned bedrooms
· Detached garage to rear of property
uPVC glass panel front door.
Cloaks cupboard and alarm panel.
LIVING ROOM (4.5m x 3.9m)
Open fire with wooden surround and tiled hearth. Television point.
KITCHEN (4.9m x 3.1m)
High and low level storage units, integrated oven, gas hob and stainless steel extractor canopy. Plumbed for washing machine space for dishwasher and fridge freezer. ‘Saninsusa’ ceramic sink and drainer with mixer taps. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
CONSERVATORY (3.5m x 3m)
Television point, tiled floor and access to rear.
DINING / BEDROOM 4 (3.5m x 3.1m)
Carpeted room with Television point. Double doors to rear.
Comprising walk in shower unit with mains shower. Pedestal wash hand basin, shelf and mirror over. Low flush wc, extractor fan and heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Carpeted hall. Hotpress with storage. Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM 1 (3.5m x 2.6m)
Carpeted double room with mirrored slide robes.
BEDROOM 2 (3.5m x 2.4m)
Carpeted double room.
BEDROOM 3 (3.1m x 2.5m)
Carpeted double room with dressing area.
Comprising panel bath with shower attachment over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
· DETACHED GARAGE (5.7m x 2.7m) up and over door. Power & light. Pedestrian door.
· Fully enclosed rear garden.
· PVC oil tank fully enclosed by timber fencing.
· Large driveway with parking for several cars.
· Gardens to front laid in lawn.
Travelling out of town on the Mountsandel Road, Avonbrook Gardens is located on the 3rd left after the shops. No 38 is the 2nd left and on the left hand side of the cul-de-sac.
ANNUAL RATES: £901 PA
Typical monthly mortgage repayment with Wilson Mortgages
All local office staff are local people and know the area inside out. If you have a question about the area, pop in and see us.
All four of our offices are open 6 days a week servicing the province.
Philip Tweedie & Company is owned and run by local people, with extensive knowledge of the local area and years of industry expertise.
The hard-sell is not our style, we only offer honest advice based on our training and expertise.
We offer a complete property service with specialised sales, lettings, commercial and financial services departments.
We’ve got you covered with a network of three strategically located sales and lettings offices in Antrim, Coleraine & Portstewart.