Offers in Excess of For Sale, £165,000
Absolutely stunning semi-detached property that was only constructed in 2010. This beautiful home would make an excellent sea side retreat to be used as a holiday home, by a first time buyer or even a small family. Internal inspection is an absolute must to fully appreciate the care and attenti...
Absolutely stunning semi-detached property that was only constructed in 2010. This beautiful home would make an excellent sea side retreat to be used as a holiday home, by a first time buyer or even a small family. Internal inspection is an absolute must to fully appreciate the care and attention taken to design and finish this home to its quality standard.
It remains only a short walk to the Castlerock Beach, Castlerock Golf Club, Train station, coffee shops, post office, butchers, pubs etc.
With its keen asking price we do not expect this property to remain on the open market for long so early viewing is essential.
· Open plan Living / Dining / Kitchen area, Conservatory, downstairs shower room, two bedrooms and bathroom.
· The two bedrooms are double and both have direct access to the bathroom.
· The rear bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and a pull out bed. A balcony is also located just off this room via patio doors.
· Beautiful open plan living space to the ground floor with a quality fitted kitchen.
· Multi fuel stove to living area with back boiler facility providing heating and hot water.
· South facing rear garden in paved patio.
· Bus stop directly outside the property and the train station only a short walk away.
· Located in Castlerock town centre and within easy walking distance to beach and golf club.
· Double glazing windows in uPVC frames.
· Oil fired central heating system.
LIVING /DINING /KITCHEN 8.12m x 5.1m
(26’ 6” x 16’ 7”)
Living Area - Tiled floor, multi fuel stove (with back boiler facility) set in brick surround. Television and telephone point. Under stairs storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine. Glass panel doors to conservatory.
Kitchen / Dining area - Tiled floor and part tiled walls. High and low level storage units with granite worktops. Breakfast bar with granite worktop, integrated double oven and hob (AEG). Integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer.
CONSERVATORY (3.7m x 3.1m)
Tiled floor with patio doors to rear garden.
Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and walk in shower with mains shower.
BEDROOM 1: 4m x 3.5m (13’ 1” x 11’ 4”)
Measured into Bay window.
Double room to front, fitted slide robes and television point.
BEDROOM 2: 4.1m x 4.1m (13’ 4” x 13’ 4”)
Double room, fitted wardrobe, bed and desk. Built in storage cupboard, access to bathroom. Double glass panel door to balcony. Access to attic via a pull down ladder.
ATTIC 5.2m x 3.2m (17’ x 10’ 5”)
Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Free standing roll top bath and shower cubicle with mains shower.
Store (2.5m x 1.13m)
With oil boiler, lighting and electricity supply.
· Private front garden screened by mature hedging and timber fence.
· South west facing rear garden finished in pavior brick.
· Off street parking to rear.
Typical monthly mortgage repayment with Wilson Mortgages
All local office staff are local people and know the area inside out. If you have a question about the area, pop in and see us.
All four of our offices are open 6 days a week servicing the province.
Philip Tweedie & Company is owned and run by local people, with extensive knowledge of the local area and years of industry expertise.
The hard-sell is not our style, we only offer honest advice based on our training and expertise.
We offer a complete property service with specialised sales, lettings, commercial and financial services departments.
We’ve got you covered with a network of three strategically located sales and lettings offices in Antrim, Coleraine & Portstewart.