Offers Over For Sale, £249,950
FOR SALE - INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY 5-6 DUNLUCE AVENUE, PORTRUSH, BT56 8DN Incorporating commercial and residential property LOCATION · Well located mixed use investment property incorporating retail, taxi office and residential accommodation. · Situated on Dunluce Avenue which forms part ...
FOR SALE - INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
5-6 DUNLUCE AVENUE, PORTRUSH, BT56 8DN
Incorporating commercial and residential property
· Well located mixed use investment property incorporating retail, taxi office and residential accommodation.
· Situated on Dunluce Avenue which forms part of the towns once way traffic system leaving the town & in close proximity to the main Dunluce car park.
· Adjacent to Campbells Pharmacy and across from Portrush Medical Centre and The Eglinton Hotel. Confirms the strength of this location.
· Excellent opportunity for a business operator to build a busy and successful shop and post office.
· The existence Of the Sorting Office is significant given the guaranteed annual income.
ACCOMMODATION SQ M SQ FT
1. Retail & Post Office 107 1,154
Storage 1 13 140
Storage 2 17 180
Staff Kitchen 4 44
Postal sorting depot 73 790
(Accessed from rear off Eglinton Lane)
2. Andy Brown Taxi’s 32 342
3. Self Contained Flat 115 1,240
To include 3 bedrooms, 1+ reception, fitted kitchen and 3 bathroom facilities.
Retail/Post Office and Sorting Office: Lease to be agreed dependent on sale process
Andy Brown Taxi: Overholding, Passing rent £6,600 per annum
Have been in occupation for 20+ years
Self Contained Flat: Tenant paying £550 per month
Asking Price - Offers Over: £249,950
Freehold subject to existing lease interests.
Price and Outgoings quoted are exclusive of, but may be subject to VAT.
Strictly by appointment with Agent.
Philip Tweedie - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Holmes - email@example.com
Typical monthly mortgage repayment with Wilson Mortgages
All local office staff are local people and know the area inside out. If you have a question about the area, pop in and see us.
All four of our offices are open 6 days a week servicing the province.
Philip Tweedie & Company is owned and run by local people, with extensive knowledge of the local area and years of industry expertise.
The hard-sell is not our style, we only offer honest advice based on our training and expertise.
We offer a complete property service with specialised sales, lettings, commercial and financial services departments.
We’ve got you covered with a network of three strategically located sales and lettings offices in Antrim, Coleraine & Portstewart.