Offers Over For Sale, £135,000
TO LET / FOR SALE PRIME TOWN CENTRE OFFICE PREMISES WITH PARKING. The subject property is situated on Lodge Road which has long been established as one of Coleraine’s most popular office locations. It is well located in close proximity to the town centre and offers private park...
TO LET / FOR SALE
PRIME TOWN CENTRE OFFICE PREMISES WITH PARKING
· The subject property is situated on Lodge Road which has long been established as one of Coleraine’s most popular office locations.
· It is well located in close proximity to the town centre and offers private parking facilities.
· Neighbouring occupiers include solicitors, financial advisors, dentists, architects, quantity surveyors and accountants.
· Grade B2 Listed Building comprising office accommodation over four floors.
· Extending to c. 1,637 Sq. Ft. / 152 Sq. M.
· Enclosed rear yard with designated parking to the rear.
· External garage with roller shutter door extending to c. 22.96 Sq. M (247 Sq. Ft.)
· The property presents a great opportunity for an owner occupier.
· Potential to convert to alternative use (Subject to Planning Permission).
Sq. M. Sq. Ft.
Kitchen 4.65 50.05
Reception / Interview Room 18.62 200.42
Office (1) 13.2 142.08
Office (2) 8.75 94.18
First Floor Return: WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Office (3) 25.3 272.33
Office (4) 15.18 163.40
Second Floor Return: WC, wash hand basin and bath.
Office (5) 15.51 166.95
Office (6) 25.76 277.28
Office (7) 15.4 165.76
Office (8) 9.735 104.79
Net Internal Area c. 152 1,637
Rent: £14,000 per annum.
Term: Negotiable subject to 3 yearly reviews.
Repairs: Tenant shall be responsible for internal repairs.
Insurance: Landlord to pay and tenant shall reimburse fair proportion of annual premium.
Rates: Tenant shall be responsible for the annual rates.
Offers over £135,000
All figures quoted are exclusive of but maybe subject to VAT.
Net Annual Value (NAV)
We are advised by the Land and Property Services that the NAV of the property is £7,450.
Strictly by appointment with Agent.
Typical monthly mortgage repayment with Wilson Mortgages
All local office staff are local people and know the area inside out. If you have a question about the area, pop in and see us.
All four of our offices are open 6 days a week servicing the province.
Philip Tweedie & Company is owned and run by local people, with extensive knowledge of the local area and years of industry expertise.
The hard-sell is not our style, we only offer honest advice based on our training and expertise.
We offer a complete property service with specialised sales, lettings, commercial and financial services departments.
We’ve got you covered with a network of three strategically located sales and lettings offices in Antrim, Coleraine & Portstewart.