For Sale, £125,000
FOR SALE / TO LET MIXED USE - COMMERCIAL PROPERTY. Portrush remains as one of Northern Ireland’s premier seaside resort towns and continues to benefit from the exceptional growth in tourism across the province. The property is well located within Portrush town centre, appr...
FOR SALE / TO LET
MIXED USE - COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
· Portrush remains as one of Northern Ireland’s premier seaside resort towns and continues to benefit from the exceptional growth in tourism across the province.
· The property is well located within Portrush town centre, approximately 7miles north of Coleraine Town Centre and 60miles from Belfast.
· Neighbouring occupiers include Troggs, Portrush Atlantic Hotel, The Adelphi and The White House.
· Three storey mid-terrace commercial building.
· Retail premises extending to c. 22.76 Sq. M. (245 Sq. Ft.).
· Self-contained one bed apartment on upper floors with tenant in situ.
· Excellent town centre location just off Main Street.
· Great investment opportunity, early viewing is recommended.
Ground Floor Retail c. 245 Sq. Ft. 22.76 Sq. M.
Rear Hallway leading to:
Toilet with low flush WC & wash hand basin
SELF-CONTAINED FLAT (Accessed from rear)
GROUND FLOOR - Reception Hall
Lounge 13’ x 11’ 3”
Open fire with back boiler set in tiled fireplace and hearth
Kitchen 9’ 5” x 7’ 1”
Comprising single drainer stainless steel sink unit and plumbed for washing machine
Bedroom 12’ 9” x 7’ 5”
Bathroom with white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with electric shower over.
Rent: £4,800 per annum
Repairs: Tenant shall be responsible for internal repairs.
Service Charge: Landlord to pay and tenant shall reimburse fair proportion of annual premium.
Rates: Landlord to pay and tenant shall reimburse.
Title: Freehold (To be confirmed by vendors solicitor).
Lease Agreements: Residential tenant on rolling contract.
Residential Rent: £360 per month.
Price: Offers around £125,000.
All figures quoted are exclusive of but maybe subject to VAT.
Strictly by appointment with Agent.
Philip Tweedie - email@example.com
Amy Holmes - firstname.lastname@example.org
Typical monthly mortgage repayment with Wilson Mortgages
All local office staff are local people and know the area inside out. If you have a question about the area, pop in and see us.
All four of our offices are open 6 days a week servicing the province.
Philip Tweedie & Company is owned and run by local people, with extensive knowledge of the local area and years of industry expertise.
The hard-sell is not our style, we only offer honest advice based on our training and expertise.
We offer a complete property service with specialised sales, lettings, commercial and financial services departments.
We’ve got you covered with a network of three strategically located sales and lettings offices in Antrim, Coleraine & Portstewart.