Fixed Price For Sale, £199,950
The Ensign - 3 Bedroom Semi Detached - 1,050 Sq Ft
NEW SHOWHOUSE OPEN THIS SATURDAY 13TH & SUNDAY 14TH FROM 2-4PM
The Ensign - 3 Bedroom Semi Detached - 1,050 Sq Ft
Living Room: 15'5" x 12'6"
Kitchen / Dining: 22'7" x 9'8"
Family Area: 8'2" x 7'7"
Utility Room: 6'7" x 5'9"
WC: 8'2" x 5'9"
Bedroom 1: 14'0" x 8'10"
Enauite: 8'10" x 2'11"
Bedroom 2: 13'3" x 8'10"
Bedroom 3: 9'10" x 6'7"
Bathroom: 7'5" x 6'7"
A place to be enjoyed... Situated close to the golden sands of Portstewart Strand and the beautiful coastal paths of the stunning North Coast, Swilly Green lies at the gateway to some of the most breath-taking scenery the country has to offer.
Whether it’s hitting a ball on the challenging fairways of Portstewart Golf Club, visiting the renowned ruins of the medieval Dunluce Castle or exploring the legendary Giant’s Causeway, take the time to experience something truly special.
What’s more, beyond the acres of top-rated Blue Flag beaches and unspoilt natural beauty, the seaside resort town of Portstewart boasts the perfect balance between convenience, relaxation and modern family living.
Teeming with a wide variety of local recreational facilities, schools, sport teams, boutiques, cafés, pubs and award-winning restaurants along the Promenade, this location has it all and more.
The new development of Swilly Green includes an immaculate range of both detached and semi-detached homes, each of which are characterised by bright and airy interiors with a contemporary rendered exterior.
With the additional benefit of a driveway and garden to the front and rear of the property and each home having an outdoor living space, no detail has been overlooked in the quest to ensure that these new homes lend themselves to practical living and easy maintenance.
It goes without saying that these homes are perfect for families looking for a ‘home away from home’ or for those wishing to lay down more permanent roots in one of Northern Ireland’s most prized beauty spots.
Swilly Green – A place to be enjoyed from the moment you arrive.
Affordable and sustainable homes that impress from the moment you arrive.
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously - improved insulation and robust windows/doors, in line with new building regulations helps to keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to amore eco-friendly way of life.
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, worktop with upstands and splashback behind hob
- Branded integrated appliances to include hob, stainless steel electric oven with extraction, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and microwave (where applicable)
- Utility will be plumbed for washing machine and dryer and where applicable have sink
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and WC (where applicable)
- Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpet to living area, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Front and rear gardens turfed
- Rear garden with close boarded fencing
- Artificial turf on balconies (where applicable)
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- Entrance door with multi point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Provision for gas or electric point in living room
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- Quality internal doors and ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Wired for alarm system
Common Landscaped Area
- A local facilities management company will manage all communal areas within the Swilly Green development, service will include: Providing communal insurances and gardening. Each home owner will become a shareholder of the company and pay an annual fee towards the cost of project maintenance.
- Each home will be is issued with a Global 10 year structural warranty
Typical monthly mortgage repayment with Wilson Mortgages
All local office staff are local people and know the area inside out. If you have a question about the area, pop in and see us.
All four of our offices are open 6 days a week servicing the province.
Philip Tweedie & Company is owned and run by local people, with extensive knowledge of the local area and years of industry expertise.
The hard-sell is not our style, we only offer honest advice based on our training and expertise.
We offer a complete property service with specialised sales, lettings, commercial and financial services departments.
We’ve got you covered with a network of three strategically located sales and lettings offices in Antrim, Coleraine & Portstewart.