Fixed Price For Sale, £191,850
'The Hatherans' - High quality, stylish homes are on offer at The Hatherans through an excellent range of superb house types. Designed to complement the stunning landscape of Ulster's famous causeway coast, the open and generous living areas create the ideal space for modern and active lifestyles...
'The Hatherans' - High quality, stylish homes are on offer at The Hatherans through an excellent range of superb house types. Designed to complement the stunning landscape of Ulster's famous causeway coast, the open and generous living areas create the ideal space for modern and active lifestyles.
Located in Portstewart, Northern Ireland's most desirable residential address, The Hatherans is simply ina superb location. Just minutes walk away are breathtaking views from the National Trust's Portstewart Strand, a championship links course experience at Portstewart Golf Club, and the Michelin-rate, beach front restaurant, Harry's Shack.
The Shore - 3 Bedrooms ¦ Semi Detached ¦ Total Area: 1,100 Sq Ft
6.35 x 1.10
4.10 x 3.70
4.95 x 3.40
2.50 x 1.55
1.60 x 1.50
1.95 x 0.95
4.10 x 3.10
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
1.75 x 1.70
1.75 x 1.60
3.30 x 2.80
3.30 x 2.00
2.05 x 1.70
- Tasteful interior decoration
- Solid modern internal doors with complimentary chamfered trims and skirting
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler
- Wired for electric fire
- Glass balustrading to staircase (optional extra)
- Bespoke contemporary kitchens with a selection of doors, worktops and handles
- Appliances to include oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer and where applicable a dishwasher and washer/dryer
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome accessories
- Thermostatically controlled showers with instant hot water
- Modern vanity unit to bathroom
- Modern rain shower head with hand shower to bathroom (where applicable)
- Chrome towel radiator to bathroom
- Comprehensive range of sockets, TV (satellite) and telephone points
- A USB socket will be provided in the kitchen, lounge and master bedroom
- LED downlights to kitchen/ dining, bathroom and ensuite
- Wired for intruder alarm
CARPETS, TILING & FLOORING
- Choice of floor and wall tiles to kitchen, utility, hall, bathroom and ensuite
- Carpet to all other rooms (where applicable)
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Splashback tiling to wash hand basins
- Contemporary grey double glazed windows and doors
- Feature modern entrance door
- Extra wide and high sliding patio doors for inside out living
- Outside tap
- Tarmac driveways with gardens sown in grass seed and landscaped with cordyline plants (where applicable)
- Large paved patio area
- Feature external lighting
Typical monthly mortgage repayment with Wilson Mortgages
All local office staff are local people and know the area inside out. If you have a question about the area, pop in and see us.
All four of our offices are open 6 days a week servicing the province.
Philip Tweedie & Company is owned and run by local people, with extensive knowledge of the local area and years of industry expertise.
The hard-sell is not our style, we only offer honest advice based on our training and expertise.
We offer a complete property service with specialised sales, lettings, commercial and financial services departments.
We’ve got you covered with a network of three strategically located sales and lettings offices in Antrim, Coleraine & Portstewart.