HIGH PROFILE GROUND FLOOR RETAIL/CAFE UNIT SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF USES C. 1050 SQ FT / 98 SQ M DESCRIPTION- Spacious and bright fully fitted ground floor retail unit presented to a high standard throughout.- This unit would be ideally suited for a variety of uses; café, retail,...
HIGH PROFILE GROUND FLOOR RETAIL/CAFE UNIT SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF USES
C. 1050 SQ FT / 98 SQ M
- Spacious and bright fully fitted ground floor retail unit presented to a high standard throughout.
- This unit would be ideally suited for a variety of uses; café, retail, hairdressers, betting shop, beauticians, opticians, dentist, bakery, butchers. (subject to the relevant permissions)
- Open shop floor, storage and W.C.
- Secured with roller shutter door
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Located in the heart of Greenisland and close to main arterial routes with easy accessibility.
Shop Floor 833 sq ft / 77.5 m2
Store 105 sq ft / 9.75 m2
Porch to Front (Behind Shutter) 105 sq ft / 9.75 m2
Rent Reviews: Negotiable
Repairs: Tenant shall be responsible for internal repairs
Amount available on request and includes the cost of maintenance, management and insurance.
All prices and outgoings quoted are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT.
Strictly by appointment with:
Philip Tweedie & Company (Commercial)
12 Portland Avenue
Typical monthly mortgage repayment with Wilson Mortgages
All local office staff are local people and know the area inside out. If you have a question about the area, pop in and see us.
All four of our offices are open 6 days a week servicing the province.
Philip Tweedie & Company is owned and run by local people, with extensive knowledge of the local area and years of industry expertise.
The hard-sell is not our style, we only offer honest advice based on our training and expertise.
We offer a complete property service with specialised sales, lettings, commercial and financial services departments.
We’ve got you covered with a network of three strategically located sales and lettings offices in Antrim, Coleraine & Portstewart.