For Sale, £195,000
This detached bungalow must have the best views in Coleraine. From the bedrooms, conservatory and gardens you have panoramic views of the River Bann which are truly stunning. Internally this property is currently laid out as a three bedroom three reception but could be converted to allow for a fo...
This detached bungalow must have the best views in Coleraine. From the bedrooms, conservatory and gardens you have panoramic views of the River Bann which are truly stunning.
Internally this property is currently laid out as a three bedroom three reception but could be converted to allow for a fourth bedroom.
Being situated just off the Ballycairn Road this property is sure to attract keen interest from a wide range of buyers so early inspection is an absolute must.
• 3 Bedrooms, living room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, shower room, detached garage
• Absolutely stunning views of the River Bann from the rear of the property.
• Excellent living accommodation
• Beautiful gardens to front and rear
• Walking distance to Coleraine Town Centre.
• Castlerock Beach and Golf Club are only a short drive away.
• Close proximity to Coleraine Grammar School, Loreto College, Coleraine College and DH Christie Memorial Primary School
• Double glazed windows in wood frames
• Oil fired central heating system
With tiled floor.
Hallway Solid wood flooring, hotpress and two storage cupboards. Telephone point.
Lounge (4.57m x 4.42m) Solid wood flooring, wood burning stove with slate hearth and wooden mantel. TV point
Kitchen/Dining (4.42m x 3.81m) High and low level storage units with solid wood doors and glass display cabinet. Integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor and part tiled walls
Bedroom/Dining Room (2.95m x 2.34m) With solid wood floor and doors leading to :-
Conservatory (3.48m x 3.4m) Tiled floor with doors leading to rear
Bedroom 1 (3.86m x 2.51m) With fitted mirrored wardrobes
Bedroom 2 (3.45m x 2.84m) With laminate wooden flooring
Bedroom 3 (3.07m x 2.26m) With laminate wooden flooring.
Shower Room Electric shower, wash hand basin and vanity unit. Low flush WC and PVC panelled walls.
INTEGRATED GARAGE (5.56m x 3.53m)
With up and over door, electricity supply and lighting.
• Beautiful gardens to front, side and rear
• Tarmac driveway to front
• Raised decking area to rear with stunning views.
Rates £1229 pa
Typical monthly mortgage repayment with Wilson Mortgages