Fixed Price For Sale, £335,000
Situated off the Burnside Road in Portstewart, Nursery Mews offers luxury coastal living and is the ideal location in which to relax and unwind with some of the most beautiful seaside and countryside in Ireland on your doorstep. If you prefer an active day out there is a hige range of outdoor ac...
Situated off the Burnside Road in Portstewart, Nursery Mews offers luxury coastal living and is the ideal location in which to relax and unwind with some of the most beautiful seaside and countryside in Ireland on your doorstep. If you prefer an active day out there is a hige range of outdoor activities to choose from including golf, horse riding, sailing, kayaking, kite surfing, rock climbing and rambling. Just a thirteen minute walk to the nearby promenade, with it's array of eateries, convenience and local home stores, Nursery Mews is an ideal lifestyle location for singles, couples and families.
THE BALLYLESSE - 4 BEDROOM - DETACHED
Reception Hall with Separate WC:
Lounge: 15'4 x 13'9
Kitchen / Dining: 20'1 x 9'5
Living: 15'9 x 7'10
Utility: 7'7 x 6'1
Master Bedroom: 11'3 x 10'6
Ensuite: 8'3 x 5'4
Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 10'3
Bedroom 3: 12'4 x 9'7
Bedroom 4: 11'5 x 9'3
Ensuite: 7'7 x 3'7
Bathroom: 8'3 x 6'5
- Luxury kitchen with choice of worktops and doors
- We have tailored the layout design to optimise the unit and worktop space in each kitchen.
- Integrated appliances will include hob, electric oven and hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer (separate washing machine extra over where applicable)
- Concealed underlighting to high level units
- Low voltage down lights
- High quality utility units with choice of door finishes, worktops and handles
- Space for washing machine and tumble drier
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with quality chrome fittings to bathrooms, ensuite(s) and WCs
- Thermostatically controlled showers with instant hot waterModern rain shower head with hand shower to bathroom and ensuite(s)
- Premium carpet and underlay in Lounge, Bedrooms, Stairs and Landing.
- Tiled floor to Kitchen, Dining, Garden Room, Utility, Bathroom, Ensuite(s) and WC
- Gas fired central heating
- Energy efficient boiler
- Contemporary woodburning stove
- Tasteful internal decoration throughout
- Solid modern internal doors with complementary chamfered skirting and trims
- Front gardens turfed and rear gardens sown in grass feed
- Flagged patio areas and paths
- Tarmac driveway
- Front and rear external lighting
- Outside water supply
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Feature modern entrance door
- Extra high and wide sliding doors for inside out living
- Contemporary grey double glazed windows and doors
- Feature external lighting
- Security alarm
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of sockets TV (satellite) and telephone points
- A USB socket will be provided in lounge, living and bedrooms
- LED downlights to kitchen/dining, bathroom and ensuite(s)
- CAT6 cabling (optional extra)
Typical monthly mortgage repayment with Wilson Mortgages
All local office staff are local people and know the area inside out. If you have a question about the area, pop in and see us.
All four of our offices are open 6 days a week servicing the province.
Philip Tweedie & Company is owned and run by local people, with extensive knowledge of the local area and years of industry expertise.
The hard-sell is not our style, we only offer honest advice based on our training and expertise.
We offer a complete property service with specialised sales, lettings, commercial and financial services departments.
We’ve got you covered with a network of three strategically located sales and lettings offices in Antrim, Coleraine & Portstewart.